You have recently read a job advertising on the newspaper you write a letter to apply for the job which is recruiting Write a letter to this company In your letter introduce who you are tell him the job position you are interested in say why you think you

You have recently read a job advertising on the newspaper, you write a letter to apply for the job which is recruiting.
Write a letter to this company. In your letter

introduce who you are
tell him the job position you are interested in
say why you think you would be suitable for the job

Dear Sir,

My name is John Wick. I have seen a job vacancy from your company in newspaper for a marketing manager position. Today, I am writing to concern about applying for that job. I feel that I am quite suitable for the position which the company is recruiting for.

I have had 3-year experience about marketing manager at some big companies. Through my CV, you can see that, I used to work for Unilever, Toshiba, and May Quynh advertising. In those companies, I managed and controlled my team work, and started marketing plans for new products. Last year, I worked for lifebuoy event after Covid – 19 pandemic.
I am quite confident in supporting for your company grow up right way. I have a lot of networks to control customers or how they can use your services and spend money to your company. And now, I have recognized some problems in your company. This is the reason why your company is always standing at the top three. I really have a plan for your company to come up to the top one.
I hope in the future, we can work together and fix some problems to make your company stronger than ever.

Your sincerely,
John Wick