You recently ordered a small item online but when it arrived it was unusable Write a letter to the company that sold you the item In the letter give details about the order you made explain what was wrong with the item tell the company what you want them

You recently ordered a small item online but when it arrived it was unusable.
Write a letter to the company that sold you the item. In the letter:

give details about the order you made
explain what was wrong with the item
tell the company what you want them to do about it
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Begin your letter as follows:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the damaged product delivered to me two days before.
I had ordered a vegetable chopper of a well-recognized utensils brand Prestige from your ecommerce website (Order ID – 181-0100-9876). I am attaching the invoice for reference. The product details mentioned on website were as follows; it consisted of a plastic vessel, a lid, a blade and a handle to pull and push. The rod had three blades attached to it.

The item that was delivered to my place did not have a blade which actually cuts the vegetables, I only received the vessel and lid. I was very disappointed when I received such unusable product as I have been ordering since many years through your platform and have not experienced this before.

While ordering I had noted that there is a 7 days replacement policy under the customer care section. I would appreciate if you could replace the product without charging the delivery fee as I have already paid one during the damaged product’s delivery.

Hoping to get the product replaced soon. Please contact on +91 7039738170, if required.

Yours faithfully,
Firdous Pathan