You should spend about 20 minutes on this task You have a full time job and you are also doing a part time evening course You now find that you cannot continue the course Write a letter to your teachers In your letter describe the situation explain why yo

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

You have a full-time job and you are also doing a part-time evening course.

You now find that you cannot continue the course.

Write a letter to your teachers. In your letter

describe the situation

explain why you cannot continue at this time

say what action you would like to take

You do NOT need to write any addresses.

Dear Mrs. Hanh,
I am writing this letter to inform you that I am having trouble with arranging my studying schedule in the evening. So I have to temporarily quit your English class.
I think you will be excited when I announce this information. It is so blissful that I have just got a full-time job fitting my interest. And more surprised I knew the good result came from my advanced English that was comparable to the others. I have 1 to 2 night shifts a week which are unstable and only a half-day off after. Therefore, I need time to set up a new routine and make the balance between working, caring for welfare and family.
As you may know, I have been attending your English class for more than 2 years to pursue higher education and be a master in English. I really enjoy the cheerful time spending with you and friends. Besides that, I appreciate the way you inspire me to help me keep studying for years. Above all, after the first two months of the intensive probationary period, I promise you I will come back soon.
sincerely,
Tuyen