You will be graduating from university and would like to invite your family to the ceremony Write a letter of invitation to your parents In the letter Explain that you have completed your studies Give details of the event including time date and dress cod

You will be graduating from university and would like to invite your family to the ceremony.

Write a letter of invitation to your parents. In the letter:
– Explain that you have completed your studies
– Give details of the event, including time, date and dress code
– Let them know how many tickets they have and who they are for

Dear Mum and dad,
I have just receive my final year result with first class in last semester .I’m very excited for my graduation ceremony .So I want you to join the same. I hope you both are happy with my result.
Our university has arrange the graduation function as usual like every year to motive the students for their future goals and distribute the degrees, which will goiheld on October 22,2020.My all friends have invited their parents to join them on the function day. The event has a black colour theme with full black gown for the candidates. It’s my goodness if both of you come and join me here.
Let me tell you about the tickets that only few seats are available ,so I want you to give me a confirmation for the same. As only guardian can take part in the ceremony so do not bring our pet dog with you.
I can’t wait to see you soon.
Best Regards,
Saumil
Word(167)