Your son is learning a second language at school but he needs some extra lessons Write a letter to a teacher asking for help In your letter 1 explain why your son needs help 2 ask the teacher about her teaching experience and methods 3 and suggest a possi

Your son is learning a second language at school, but he needs some extra lessons. Write a letter to a teacher asking for help. In your letter: 1. explain why your son needs help 2. ask the teacher about her teaching experience and methods 3. and suggest a possible schedule for the lessons.

Dear Mr.Smith,
I am writing this letter to request to inform you about my son who is currently pursuing a foreign language course at your institute. he had attended the course already up to three months, yet he finds some errors in communicating with others. I request you to conduct an extra session so that he can make practice.
my son is attending in your evening batch regularly. he has a good command of his grammar range and vocabulary part. although he can write easily in that language, he finds some distraction in speaking. Hence, he needs extra classes to learn about it and to speak fluently.
it is true that you have an enormous experience of leaning students from different parts of the world. The majority of pupils learn easily in a short span of time before completion of their course period. because of your hard efforts, students can easily understand it.
I would really appreciate it if you arrange extra weekend classes so that my son can perform speaking in front of you and also able to complete the course in your stipulated time period.
waiting for your positive response.
yours faithfully
saumil shah