Effect of technology for people’s life

Effect of technology for people’s life

Technology has an immense effect of people’s life. Some people believed that the way to communicate with other people lately is easier because of some new invention while others think that many detriments should be paid due to some reasons.

First, contacting family is become easier with our mobile phone. For family which choose to stay in different city or, sometimes, country, the distance now seems nearer because they can easily talk to each other with one touch only. Though it looks like a positive progress, it also has some drawbacks. They start to underestimate physical attendance and communicate everything only count on the gadgets. A family not only need to discuss, they also need to gather to feel closeness and togetherness. In addition, children need their parent figure beside them.

A second issue is the effect from social media. Many people now rely their friendship on some social media. Facebook, twitter, instagram, path and other media in cyberspace has brought people to new face of kinds of bonding. Here, people easily find new friend and old friend as well. However, they forget that criminals can emerge anytime and pretend to be a friend. It is not surprise to see many people get down in trouble because they trust a new people too fast. Moreover, some marriage also have problems and separated because many couples cheated and lied when they are interested with their old friend or a new one.

In conclusion, there are several ways where technology has influence in connecting people lately. In my view, although technology have the benefits in corresponding, people should be aware of that some detrimental effects.