Electronic Gadgets such as mobile phones should be banned in schools.To what extent you agree.Give reason in support of your answer?

The dynamics of technology have been changed over the years.Consequently,use of mobile phones and other gadgets in schools become common. In my opinion,the electronic gadgets must be banned in schools and same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,off late,it has been seen that the innocent school kids are using mobile phones and this factor leads to some sort of disaster in their growth. Mobile phones assert numerous disadvantages. Firstly,use of internet in mobile phones, with the advancement of technology the use of internet become very common but internet comprises of enormous sites that leaves negative traces on the innocent minds for an illustration porn sites,these sites contains adult material that should not be seen by the school kids. Secondly, social sites,using of social sites are gradually increasing at faster pace for instance whatsapp , facebook etcetera and most of time school kids are indulge in these activities rather than playing or doing any physical activity.

Moving further,interactive learning is the need of the hour but this factor has to be provided by schools only like visual learning,computing skills etcetera however,using mobile phone plays a negative role because the mind of school kids are like molten clay and can be moulded in any shape.Mobile phone is not a mandate thing. Numerous surveys has been conducted in metro cities and all gave the same result that mobile phones should be completely shunned from the schools because it leads to indiscipline and in some cases crime as well for example cyber crime and making adult videos etcetera.

To recapitulate,I would like to recapitulate that school kids are innocent and mobile phones acts as an obstacle in their overall development. Mobile phones more acts as a bane rather than boon.

Consequently,use of mobile phones and other gadgets in schools become common.
Consequently, the use of mobile phones and other gadgets in schools becomes common.

the use of internet become very common
the use of internet becomes very common

but internet comprises of enormous sites that leaves negative traces on the innocent minds for an illustration porn sites,these sites contains adult material
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

school kids are indulge in these activities
school kids are indulged in these activities

Numerous surveys has been conducted
Numerous surveys have been conducted

Mobile phones more acts as a bane rather than boon.
Mobile phones act more as a bane rather than boon.

Sentence: Moving further,interactive learning is the need of the hour but this factor has to be provided by schools only like visual learning,computing skills etcetera however,using mobile phone plays a negative role because the mind of school kids are like molten clay and can be moulded in any shape.Mobile phone is not a mandate thing.
Error: moulded Suggestion: molded

Double check grammar & spelling issues after essay writing.