"Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up."To what extent do you agree o

"Fatherhood ought to be emphasized as much as motherhood. The idea that women are solely responsible for deciding whether or not to have babies leads on to the idea that they are also responsible for bringing the children up."
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is commonly believed that fathers and mothers are equally important in the life of their children. It can be seen that doctors are stressing on fatherhood in the same way as they used to stress on motherhood. It is agreed that decision of having a baby or not does not makes only mothers responsible for the upbringing of the children. This will be proven by the fact that fathers are the financial supporter of the family and children need concealing of their fathers as well.

Firstly, fathers are the earning members in majority of the families and thus manage all the financial matters of their family. For example, not all mothers are earning today and most of them live their lives as housewives. This makes it clear that the upbringing of children needs assistance from fathers financially. From this, it can be concluded that mothers are not solely responsible for the growth of their children.

Secondly, advises and concealing of a father is of same importance as that of a mother. For instance, a father possesses a strong personality with a lot of experience of difficult times. It is obvious that a child wants to learn all these traits of his father to become successful in his life. From this, we can say that fathers are also responsible for bringing their child up.

Following the analyzing of fathers being a financial supporter of the family and the importance of their concealing in children’s life, it is clear that mothers are not solely responsible for the upbringing of the children. It is advised that fathers should take the responsibility of grooming their children and should share this burden with mothers.