The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life

Throughout history, people have been satisfied by owning a single profession and being an expert in one specified sphere. Graduating from the university claimed to be sufficient to catch up with life. However, these attitudes seem to become extremely unreasonable in our modern world. Today, life requires having more than one profession and studying during the life of a person. I have to totally agree with this statement. Hence, the essay will give several reasons which support this.

Firstly, economic and political instabilities lead people to situations where changing the place and type of work is necessary. For example, economic recession in 2008-2009 was a cause of many discharges in different fields of work, and people without additional ways of making money were driven into bankruptcy. Political disturbances such as in Ukraine encourage people to immigrate to other countries where they have to find an unusual job for them. Therefore, owning different professions make it easier to find solutions in such situations.

Secondly, extremely developing world gives rise to new technologies and modes of life. For instance, the most significant technological and social progress, the Internet, which is claimed to be a symbol of freedom, have positively reversed the lives of many people in recent decades. Thus, if person wants to be aware of the latest changes, he or she needs to study in a long-term process throughout life.

In summary, nowadays it is common and sometimes necessary for people to be able to adapt for different conditions and variations.

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Better to put one more reason. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…