Levels of Youth Crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solution.

Levels of Youth Crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world
What are the reasons for this, and suggest some solution.

Most of goverments in the wold made regulation to aim the public society to be followed for the stability and the consistence if they have mistakes, of course the security as police department will investigate them, and they will get punishment from the law institution of their country.

In these era, the levels of the youth crime are increasing rapidly in most cities around the world. Many factors that influence those case that made people to do the criminal actio.There are 3 factors, the first is enviromental factor like life style, the second is the emotional problem not to be stabil with the phisycological theoty if they are still teenager, they will be easy to become emotional, and the last is that they like to try new experiences or new chalanging.

The youth of people always follow their senior friends to make a riot or fighting with a few school from their rival, for example in Indonesia, There were students of secondary high schools in Jakarta murdering a student from other secondary high school. From this case, the parents who have children should learn to know that their children’s environment to control them, At list, the parents should know their friends well. The other case is that the youth of people following their friends for drug abuse or other kinds of narcotic, and they are able to be guided to be thieves because of being addicted in it, so they must enter to the jail.

The solution for the parents is to be wise on the children control. The number one is their children’s friend. It means that the parents should guide and support them to have the good environment, and they should support to develop their childen’s creativity by joining in positive activities in some courses such as a dancing, an English, a music, etc. If they have the positive activities, they will be controlable to be smart, creative and even the well-gotten achievement. Those can reduce the level of the youth crime decrease.