In order to improve the quality of education,high school students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers,but some people think it will result in the loss of respect and discipline in classroom.Discuss both views and give your opini

In order to improve the quality of education,high school students should be encouraged to evaluate and criticize their teachers,but some people think it will result in the loss of respect and discipline in classroom.Discuss both views and give your opinion

The dynamics of the education system have been changed rampantly over the years.In today's scenario, the education system is more transparent and flexible. In relation to this, some assert that student must evaluate and criticize their teacher but others presume that it lead to loss of respect and discipline. Both the aspects are discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,Of late,the schools changed the system of teaching and learning. Proactive measures are taken to impart authentic training and learning. The higher authorities attributed certain paradigm under which a student could judge and challenge his/her teacher or the way of teaching. In the era of substantial competition, a student must be fully prepared to tackle the worst case scenario. Individualism plays a pivotal role but the helping hands that are the teachers, their role could not be shunned. If at any stage, if a student feel like bad guidance,or unsatisfactory teaching. An individual could directly ask the higher management to change the staff or particular teacher. However,in same school it becomes mandate to evaluate a teacher on certain regular basis.

Moving further,these kind of actions could probably lead to indiscipline and loss of respect. A class comprises of all kind of students. The mischivious one, may diabrately evaluate wrong. Also the gap between the students and the teachers must be maintained. The school management must hire the best teachers and should evaluate them
at the initial stage. To maintain the curriculum of the class,these methods must be vanished else the repercussion could be very bad.

To recapitulate, I would like to say that the teachers are considered as incarnation of God and judging a teacher is a wrong deed.Although if a student has a problem he/she must discuss with the same teacher.

Individualism plays a pivotal role but the helping hands that are the teachers,
Individualism plays a pivotal role but the helping hands are the teachers,

if a student feel like bad guidance
if a student feels like bad guidance

Sentence: The mischivious one, may diabrately evaluate wrong.
Error: diabrately Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: mischivious Suggestion: mischievous

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.