People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and do there members of society often set a bad example. Discuss the ca

People in all modern societies use drugs, but today's youth are experimenting with both legal and illegal drugs, and at an increasingly early age. Some sociologists claim that parents and do there members of society often set a bad example. Discuss the causes and some effects of widespread drug use by young people in modern day society. Make any recommendations you feel are necessary to help fight youth drug abuse.

People who become addicted to drugs are due to many comprehensive self-development problems which combine the social environment and stage of ages. Young generations are commonly to be trapped in this situation as they are going through a phase of curiosity and the search for the right and wrong. Social environment can also be the precursor of why some young generation caught in such crime. The scenario of not limiting the target by their financial issue is also the reason which eases the dealer to target their buyers, as the drugs itself came in divergent costs and affordable to anyone and youngsters in particular. Troubled teenagers will solely be influenced as drug dealers will persuade them by any means until they are addicted.

The danger of drugs to the youth is undeniable as it can deprive their future dramatically. It will bring loads of disadvantages for their present and future life. Therefore, I believe a huge change must be made to prevent this matter before it enhance further. Changes in family environment are necessary as it is the first place of any child to interact and the first people they will engage with, so the relationships of the family must be tightened. Moreover, I also believe the pressure in school is a strong factor that can impact our youngster, therefore diminishing such pressure is appropriate to help the disrupt mindsets of our children. Regardless of those components, a change in the governmental security system is also crucial; the developing of strong and legitimate laws to prevent drugs dealing must be established.

Overall, I believe drugs issue is a catastrophe for all society especially the young generation as it can catalyze them with no fundamental future.