People attend colleges or universities for many different reasons (for example: new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge etc.). Why do you think people attend colleges or universities? You should give reasons for your answer using your own

People attend colleges or universities for many different reasons (for example: new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge etc.). Why do you think people attend colleges or universities? You should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.

Nowadays people, of different ages, from different social classes are willing to attend colleges and universities for gaining knowleges or seeking of new experience. Education makes people’s selfassesment higher and helps to provide new ideas into the life.

Lately, I’ve read the story about new chief of google. It’s simple Indian man, who was a ‘book warm’ in his youth, who worked hard through all his life and achieved top of his career. His life was all about studying in school, university and self-studying, but he did it, he inspires me. This instance shows that self-development and dream in your had can do a lot, can make you great and powerful person.

Another powerful argument to attend college and university is possibilities that are open in front of you after graduation. There is no bigger blessing then having a chance to help other people no matter in what field of life. In my family my future profession was an apple of discord. My mother tried to convince me that being a doctor is to hard not only physically, but although emotionally, but my grandmother support me in my decision and now I am exciting to have chance to help people.

University is the place where everyone can find something for themselves. Perhaps sometimes it brings not very happy experience, but in the end you understand that you have learned a lot passing through it. Another great thing about college and university is meeting new people, you can find a friend for life there, and only because of it it’s worth it.

To summarise, people attend colleges and universities from different reasons, some for career growing, some to arrive to the lives calling and some just to feel something new, to conquer new adventure.