Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Nowadays, learning the foreign is important to continue our life. Because everything using foreign language now. Although not all thing using foreign language, but foreign language takes the domination of the language now. And also now, if we want to search for job vacancy, we must master the international language that’s English. And I think the best way to begin the learning of foreign language is from we’re still child. And some experts think the best way for children to learn the foreign language at the primary school than secondary school.

As the experts say that learning from primary school is better than secondary school for children to learn about foreign language, the primary school is more effective for children to learning foreign language. Because in that age, the children’s brain still easy to teach anything because their brain still plain and easy to fill with anything. So it will be better to teach them in this stage.

If they study the foreign language in the secondary school, it will causing them feel difficult to learn it because their brain was already filled with any content or maybe full. And maybe the children nowadays already know the mature thing that they shouldn’t know.

So I think it’s true the advantage of this overbalance the disadvantage of learning foreign language in primary school than secondary school. As the experts who says that the primary school is rather better than secondary school to learn foreign people is from the research that said the younger age is better to learn something than the older one.