Some people say that the best way to improve public healthy is by increasing the number of sport facilties. Others, however, say thatthis would have little effect on public healthy and that measures are required.Discuss both these views and give your opin

Some people say that the best way to improve public healthy is by increasing the number of sport facilties. Others, however, say thatthis would have little effect on public healthy and that measures are required.

Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

A healthy is being is being one of problems in modern-life style and lack of awarenesses makes this condition getting worst and a little effect, probably, would affect to public but a superb decision are required as a good stepb to develop a council healthy., so I wil conflincting both of statements to extent my opinion.

Inclining several sport facilities may be rated the best way to rise public healthy but we have to argue that consumption pattern also has to be changed because food which we eat contributes to healthy as well. In addition, sicknesses like obesitas, high blood pressure and so on, are surging year by year due to consumption habit. Because of it, we should wise up to maintain our healthy maximally, so we are prevented from any illness caused by our manner.

Furthermore, campaign toward ough to be run beacause death rate is rising and society have to realize that their eating manner obtained in junk food, high-fat food, cigarrete cause healty worst. More over, many stores or supermarkets can sell those products easily without any rules, so government as the only one institution is worth to make regulation which relates which these conditions. High rate tax, perhaps, is solution to push customer buying those products and the tax also could be used inclining sport facilities. For example, by installing some excercises equipments in park and this will be another benefit because people will be attract to use facility which is provided by government relatively cheaply.

In my opinion, people should encourage that healthy is not only reached by physically activity but also good eating habit also is another criteria to develop healthy by keeping away from any unhealthy food.