Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment in essential to control violence in society.To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

Without capital punishment (the death penalty) our lives are less secure and crimes of violence increase. Capital punishment in essential to control violence in society.
To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

Crime is rising year by year due to opportunities, lack of awareness, a difficult economic and so on. This situation is worst by the weakness of penalty, so alteration is needed urgently to decrease violence in society and i disagree with the statement that the death penalty is required as the real measure and solution to control crime die to several conditions.

Firstly, high rate of crimes are equal by factor of difficult economy. For example, some cases in several countries that have poor economies tend to commit crime because those countries could not provide a decent job for citizen. It clearly show that crimes of violence, murder, rob or other crimes are relevant with condition of the countries and the death penalty might be option to push some criminal rates on order to better economy.

Secondly, uneducated people usually are the suspect to commit crime. Increasing the number of education would be declined crime level and the more intelligent people in a country the more develop they are. This statement this statement makes it clear that the capital punishment is not the only solution to drop violence.

More over, not all crime should be sentenced by the death penalty. For example, should be several cases like drug abuse, thief or a monkey business punished by the death penalty ? If it is required, their citizen would run out or leave the country because of the punishment too strong over them and these cases may be against the human right.

In nutshell, a gorgeous law might be a foundation for country but several aspects also have to be fixed to decline criminal rates.