Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life Is this a positive or negative development

Advertisements are becoming more and more common in everyday life. Is this a positive or negative development?

Nowadays, it is easy to realize that advertisements are becoming common in our daily life. we can see advertisements almost everything from television to billboards on the streets. these ads are an effective way to promote a product to consumers. however, there are some negative things from ads besides its benefits.
The first thing which we can clearly see that it makes us annoyed sometimes. there are a lot of commercials which appear on tv. it often
shows
during the middle a tv
show
or a film. even though it just takes about some minutes, it still can be a bothersome time. While we are watching a
show
, a commercial suddenly occurs can interrupt our feeling and get our mood down. Furthermore, the content of that ads may be rather boring, silly or even delicate. it not only gets us embarrassed but also is not suitable for watching, especially for the children.
The other problem comes from advertisements that they can confuse us about the products. some ads often exaggerate about the quality of a stuff. For example, a commercial on tv may talk and emphasize constantly on taste of a drink, although it is not really delicious as they told. it can make consumers spend money on unexpected goods. beside that, there are many advertisements about the same product. we see all of these ads and they
show
us some equivalent things about quality as well as price. This will take us some time to decide which one we should buy after thinking carefully. If there is just some ads about a certain product, it will be easier to make a decision.
advertisements may bring us some benefits for having a lot of choices and comparing prices. however, because it is too much in our life, it can lead to several problems outweigh its advantages. Therefore, the companies should think seriously about the way their products are introduced to people in order to promote in an effective way.