Buying things on the Internet such as books air tickets and groceries is becoming more and more popular Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages

Buying things on the Internet, such as books, air tickets and groceries, is becoming more and more popular.
Do the advantages of shopping in this way outweigh the disadvantages?

There are different viewpoints on whether shopping online more commonplace in this modernized world is advantageous or disadvantageous. Personally, that type of habit can be seen positive or negative for some reasons.
On the one hand, a wide range of items such as books, groceries and even air tickets are available on the Internet because most people can approach them more easily. We do not have to leave our cozy places and travel to the shops or department stores to purchase what we consider necessary because of the convenience of online stores which offer every individual their needed items. Apparently people have a tendency to stay at home rather than immerse into crowded streets and contaminated environment to do shopping on their daily basics. Also, thanks to the development of the Internet, people who live in Vietnam can obtain products in another nation, and compared to the past when it was difficult to purchase some international products offline.
On the other hand, despite the benefits of buying goods on the Internet, some drawbacks have existed and we cannot ignore those perspectives. First of all, there are abundant of scams and tricks on the cyber world. When many people are more ambitious, they are willing to sell unauthentic products to acquire a great deal of money. We – their customers, will definitely suffer from this since it is unfeasible to examine the quality of the products which are bought before. Secondly, regarding offline stores, they seems neglected by customers these days even though they put a lot of effort into marketing, decoration and also quality increases, which appears to be a waste of labor and finance.
To conclude, it is pointless to identify the popularity of Internet shopping is beneficial or not as both of online and offline methods focus on different customer groups and show different pros and cons. This is a common occurrence in our society which people are facing.