Deforestation caused by human activity is happening in many parts of the world with serious results for the environment What do you think can be done to solve this problem

Deforestation caused by human activity is happening in many parts of the world, with serious results for the environment.

What do you think can be done to solve this problem?

The deforestation – which mean cut down of trees – is one of the most serious problems that country have forced recently. We all need healthy forests because they keep our climate stable and they regulate our water supply. They also provide a home to more than half of all species found on land. In my opinion, to keep forests healthy and intact a governmental and individual steps should be taken. Like educating people, reducing the use of woods and putting strict rules.

First of all, educating people about importance of keeping forests is the first step to lessen the cut down of trees. Children should be taught since childhoods how forests can affect on the earth and climate. Also, placing advertisements on billboard could help to remind people about the vital rule of jungles.
Secondly, using artificial products instead of woods will help to reduce the high consumption of woods worldwide. Moreover, recycling products have direct effect on logging. For example, recycling paper lead to reduce the total number of trees that are cut down to make paper.
Finally, laying strict rules and laws by government about deforestation should be done. Furthermore, governments should regulate the logging process through specific agencies with approved objectives and they need to put penalties on whom are breaking down trees without license. For instance, in my country the government had not place any restrictions for deforestation unless two years ago, the have felt recently how the losing of trees have detrimental effects on nature.

In conclusion, teaching and reminding people, support recycling and giving permission for specific companies to do logging all these are ways can be taken to reduce deforestation.