Education is a lifelong task In what extent do you agree or disagree

Education is a lifelong task. In what extent do you agree or disagree?

It is certainly true that education is very important for everyone these days. Education improves the standard of human lives to be more advanced. Some people think that learning is a small short task which finishes at schools or universities, while others argue that education is not only in schools but also continues all human lives. The reasons to support the latter view will be discussed carefully.

To begin with, there are many ways for learning new information. It is not only the passive learning strategy at schools that people can improve their knowledge but the active learning strategy through real-life experience also widen peoples’ horizon. Observing various situations, assessing physical activities or searching interesting things in different sources can be taken in a human life in order to acquire new knowledge. Moreover, with the technology and the enthusiasm of learning new things, people can easily learn so many things through their own experience such as following other ideas, watching new concepts or updating information through media reports.

In addition, learning from mistakes definitely helps to improve people lives. Observing their own mistakes and learning from other mistakes enlighten people mind to prevent the next mistake. For example, spending excessive money can lead to get in debt easily. If a person wants to stay in stable financial status, after observing others’ financial problems, thus he/she has to aware this harmful practice and prevent himself/ herself.

Lastly, working life is another valuable expensive. An individual always enhances knowledge through his/her work experience. As new technologies have been invented, an individual has adapted to be able to apply new systems or devices in a work place. In any work place, a person has practiced many skills and updated his/her work techniques all the time. Therefore, careers also bless humans to become an expert in their work and life eventually.

In conclusion, the curiosity, experience and observation help humans to enhance their knowledge and skills. Therefore, all of these measures support the idea that people improve their education all their life time.