Employers nowadays put more emphasis on social skills.Some people believe that social skills are important in addition to good qualifications for job success.To what extent,do you agree or disagree?
The dynamics of job qualification have been changed rampantly over the years. Nowadays, more emphasize is given on social skills rather than the qualification. In my opinion, this trend must be welcomed and statistically right.
To begin with,over the period of time, the public dealing has been increased at a gradual rate. One could opt any stream as his/her basic qualification but to survive in the industry or field the social skills play a pivotal role. There are numerous example assert the importance of social skills. Firstly, in administration field, the job of officers are to manage the...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Many people believe that media coverage of celebrities is having a negative effect on children To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion 79
- Teenagers have problems at home and school.What difficulties are they facing now?What should parentsand schoolsdo to help them? 55
- Some say that public health is important and there should be more sports facilities.Others say that they have small impact on individual.Discuss both views and give your opinion. 80
- Animals are used by humans for profit in many ways. However, some people don’t agree with this use of animals. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion. 60
- Most developed countries spend a large proportion of their health budgets on expensive medical technology and procedures.This money should be spent/ instead on health education to keep people well.To what extent do you agree or disagree ? 73
There are numerous example assert the importance of social skills.
There are numerous examples which assert the importance of social skills.
though qualification has its own sheen in an individual life but the social skills are the added charm
Description: don't put 'though' 'but' in one sentence.
must take an early appropriate steps
must take an early appropriate step
must take early appropriate steps
one of the most richest man of India.
one of the most richest men of India.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 13 15
No. of Words: 329 350
No. of Characters: 1563 1500
No. of Different Words: 174 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.259 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.751 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.639 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 111 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 69 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 45 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 31 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 25.308 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 17.291 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.615 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.369 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.57 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.148 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5