An increasing number of people are now using the Internet to meet new people and socialize Some people think this has brought people closer together while others think people are becoming more isolated Discuss both views and give your opinion

An increasing number of people are now using the Internet to meet new people and socialize. Some people think this has brought people closer together while others think people are becoming more isolated.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

There are more and more people approaching the Internet for connecting with new friend who have the same like – minded. A lot of people assert that the Intenet make them intimate. However, because of its convinience, the youngster forget to hang out with friends. In my point of view, we should balance both of virtual life and real one.

On one hand, thanks to the rapid development of the internet, bodies easily share others information to a widen range regardless of geography. For instance, the relatives who live in remote area can update swiftly the events happening around you in order to share that moment. Another point in flavor of this issue is the sympathy among stranges with the same problems. When human share a melachonic post on social media, they will receive advices, encouragement which pump up their mood. Due to the deeply sympathy, people feel closer even though they have not meet each other yet.
On the other hand, the young generation devote their time to create personal branding on social media in order to receive respect and likeness from several colleague and mate. As the result of this action, they do not pay much attention for the real life which isolated them from meeting with friends or face – to – face conversations. For example, at coffee shop, there are numerous youngsters use mobile phone instead of talking to their mates and sharing their story in social media. They do not spend enough time for activities that can closer the relationships.

All in all, the use of the internet to pull people together has both sides as I aforementioned. Nonetheless, we need to take advantage of its by organizing the time logically for maintaining healthy relationships.