Low price airlines lack most of the conveniences of normal air plane flights However the prices of the tickets are usually lower Discuss negative and positive aspects of having lower rates of air plane tickets for travellers Provide specific reasons and e

Low-price airlines lack most of the conveniences of normal air plane flights. However, the prices of the tickets are usually lower. Discuss negative and positive aspects of having lower rates of air plane tickets for travellers. Provide specific reasons and examples to support your response.

The affordability of airfares brings most of individuals less ease and comfort compared to regular flight airlines. There are several advantages and considerable disadvantages of this view which will be deliberated more below.

Regarding the positive sides, primarily reaching all level of economic society, the ticket price suppresses their expenses of limiting budget during their journey. Mostly backpackers look forward to cheap airfare deals to visit many tourism sites (South-east Asia), considering travel budget plans such as accommodation and foods. Therefore, inexpensive aircraft is the best choice for them to explore other hemispheres of the world. Furthermore, being in short-distance flight, between average and affordable airfares facilitate the same safety protocols and measures without cutting them down and thus taking regular one seems wasteful. These - Air Asia and Easyjet Aviation Industries - are some of the top budget airlines operating internationally same as regular ones, offering a great number of promotions to the same destination route and travelling time such regular airlines.

Conversely, this issue might view several negative ones that the flight accidents are delivered by some news raising public panic to use cheap flights. The old aircraft machine system are still operated, probably inducing tragic accidents due to malfunction or lack of flight readiness review vehicle. In addition, this aviation frequently announces flight delays prompted by lack of in-house management and oversight, overfilling an aircraft. Forbes Advisor survey of 2,000 travellers found that around 60% passengers experienced a flight delay and lost some dollars — accommodation package and tour.

In conclusion, the benefits of inexpensive airlines for society as a whole include budget-friendly cost and offering the same standards of aviation safety management system. Meanwhile, the considerable drawbacks should be considered as well.