In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents home once they finish school They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends Do you agree or disagree with this approach Give your opinion

In many countries around the world young people decide to leave their parents’ home once they finish school. They start living on their own or sharing a home with friends. Do you agree or disagree with this approach? Give your opinion.

It is true that as days are passing in this 21st century adolescents are becoming more and more independent. This is the reason they are nowadays leaving their parents dwelling after finishing their school. Some people hold the opinion that it is a positive development; whereas, others have the conflicting views. I disagree with this approach. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate on this fact with my own perception.

To begin with, people arguing on this statement think that undeniably if children are staying with their guardian they will not learn some basic needs of a life that are beneficial in the near future. For example, if a student is living with his parents; probably, he will not learn the value of money management as every and now then he will approach his parents for the pocket money. Secondly, youngsters will never be interested to learn skills such as cooking, washing clothes or additionally doing home chores if there would be someone to take care of these kinds of work. Finally, no parents will compromise in the studies of their kids even they are interested to take up a part time job that can be helpful them to connect to the professional world. Therefore, these people hold the opinion that younger ones will never feel confident, if staying with their parents. By the contrast, others have the conflicting views.

As per them, school age is tender age and leaving their ancestral homes at this age is not good for the younger ones because of couple of reasons. First and foremost, if they are living alone there can be possibility that adolescent may land up doing friendship with wrong friends and may fell pray of drugs and alcohol. Obviously, this kind of friendship may ruin their career goals. Moreover, students taking the advantage of staying alone probably indulge themselves in some kind of a crime to earn easy money for better lifestyle. For instance; nowadays, terrorist lure the youngsters by paying handful amount of money for committing the crimes.

To recapitulate, by looking at the above facts, eventually if students are living with their parents they will only lack some basic qualities that can be learnt later. However, living independently may encourage them to indulge in crime world that can be more dangerous in terms of their future. Therefore, I oppose this fact that young people leave their parents home immediately after finishing school.