My dream jobs

Essay topics

Since a young age, I have always had the dream of working in the technology industry. I have been imagining myself working with the most up-to-date programmes, processing all the enormous data, binary number, developing a machine that can cure people's deceases.

Since I am just a freshman that was just starting my first step into my dream, I think my first position might be working as an intern, better be working along with my classmate or even better, with my boyfriend. I prefer finding an international corporation in Japan with diverse company culture, as well as no compulsative overtime, and helpful colleagues.

As soon as I be ready to find my first job, I will try my best to perfect my expertise and improve my soft skills. (M định học sâu về cái gì thì viết vô đây: kiểu AI, machine learning hay An toàn thông tin, blockchain gì đấy) are my most interested field. My ability to get used to high work-pressure, precise computing and creativity would definitely be useful in the working place.

The salary must be work-worthy and the contract must be clear from the start. I expect my medium wage to be around 3000$ per month, because I want to be able to support my family and furthermore, to prepare for my own future household.

In the end, me, myself, or anybody wants to work a job of their dreams, not to becoming a tools, a debtor of society, a souless worker not enjoying their job. It must be so fortunate of me, if only I can find my way to my ideal career.

Essays by the user: