Parents should not allow their children to eat fast food Do you agree or disagree Give reasons to your answer and provide examples from your experience or knowledge Write at least 250 words

In some recent decades, fast food become more and more common in everyone’s daily lives, specifically adolescence. In spite of the delicious taste and convenience fast food brings, its health problems and consequences is unimaginable. Therefore, I contend that eating fast food do not a good habit for children to get used to.
First of all, eating fast food of course gets many health problems which children can not recognize. Many substance in that kind of food do not contain completely nutrients – what children much need for their age. It uses recipes that easy to process and make us feel delicious without thinking about consumers’s health. Besides lacking of nutrients problems, food safety is also a worth considering matter in fast food industries.
Equally importantly, the popularity of fast food may affect to eating habits of adolescence in the future. They will have a negative trend to choose food which easy to prepare and eat, so quickly and conveniently. Main meal per day even may be passed by them and their parents have no way to break that habit of their lifetime. This issue not only has bad consequences on children’s future but also countries’s future.
By way of conclusion, I totally agree that fast food get many drawbacks for our health and the way fast food industries try to do harm to children is indisputable. Good advice that everyone should take a special concern to their children because fast food now universally do more its damage than good in most countries.

Essays by the user: