People believe famous people s support towards international aid organisations draws attention to the problem while other think celebrities make the problem less important Discuss both views and give your opinion

People believe famous people’s support towards international aid organisations draws attention to the problem, while other think celebrities make the problem less important. Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, people believe that to effectively attract people's attention to what global aid agencies is dealing with is by personage assistance, however others state that this makes counterproductive. Both views brings several arguments which will be elaborated more below.
On the one side, objectors of the collaboration between popular person and aid organisation claim that a plethora of publicities flaunted by them damage credibilities of ones' noble aim. Apparently, this benefits new celebrity for personal purposes (popularity) in which citizens often mistrust both the stars and multinational organization. Furthermore, public would highly focus to superstars instead. Despite a campaign they bring, the followers would be more into the stars' daily life. Subsequently, not only the celebrities encounter discomfort but also concerned issue would be lost of attention.
On the flip side, exponents of this issue argue that the personage would gain more attention to quickly respond the issue than common societies. In terms of their influence, individuals would not hesitate to donate – as they put a trust to what the stars campaign for. Subsequently, the more well-known people support it, the more charity will be earned. In addition, owing to the celebrities’ fans basis, the act could show humanity. This may change social behaviour to be more emphaty and care for one another. To illustrate, Priyanka Chopra, India, involves in women empowerment and feminism.
To sum up, it seems to me that public figures encouraging individuals’ concern on international issue brings benefits including gaining more charity and act of humanism. This is as long as celebrities are being the top popular ones among society.