People often think about creating an ideal society What is your opinion about an ideal society How can we create an ideal society

People often think about creating an ideal society What is your opinion about an ideal society How can we create an ideal society?

Because of extreme consequences caused by the developments of industry, which affect seriously people’s life, they attend to dream of creating an ideally social community. Although it still has many difficulties in order to achieve, I strongly believe that ideal society is necessary as well as give us the bright future, and we can make it by several ways.
It is reported that pollution, crime and discrimination are serious problems residents face nowadays, and an ideal society they often think about is a community with none of these. As already known, the more developments in industry people create, the more pollution issues cause negative effect on people’s health and life. That is to say, a clean and fresh environment will make inhabitants became healthier and stronger, especially they cannot pay a lot of cost medical services own to their illnesses. Moreover, limitation of the criminal rate can bring again the safe and advanced society. This is because, thieves, robbers, killers or kid – snappers will not exist in an ideal life, and government will built more schools for education instead of prisons. In addition, without crimination can create an equal life, in which, people who can be male or female, white or color or who from different nations or regions, can have rights to share their emotions and opinions as well as contribute to development of countries.
In order to restrict aforementioned problems and achieve a perfect community, actions can be taken by governments and individuals. First, governments can enforce strict polices to reduce waste sources from companies, and encourage citizens used renewable energies instead of fossils. Secondly, education is the best way to decrease crime and discrimination, because the standards of morality will be improved through learning processes.
In conclusion, creating a perfect society is an issue attracted people’s attention a lot recently. A society without pollution, crime and discrimination is truly ideal, which inhabitants often dream to obtain, and these best results can be achieved with efforts of governments as well as individuals.