Providing financial aid to the poor can increase poverty To what extent do you agree or disagree

Providing financial aid to the poor can increase poverty. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

In the meantime, it has been stated that poverty can be reduced by giving financial support for low-income people. I, partially, cite the same perspective of this issue for several reasons which will be elaborated in the forthcoming paragraph.

To begin with, people living in poverty need cash assistance to raise economic prosperity in way of starting small business or shop. This probably changes their unstable finance – mostly, the needy faces difficulty to earn money. By this chance, they could gain daily profit to fullfil basic necessities. Furthermore, the economic help probably improves academic matter for young family members. Due to low finance, they prefer becoming the main breadwinner to learners. Hence, receiving such help gives less pressure on tuition fee in which this results in the excellent quality of human source for a nation.

However, this issue could contribute to the poorer development of human capability which tendentiously rely on such funding. They barely worry about money around since it supports their living. Consequently, more and more people abandon a great effort to be job seekers. In addition, this assistance probably bear a burden on organisation, particularly government. There have been other severe problems such as healthcare that needs significantly higher attention. To illustrate, covid-19 coming with new variants rapidly puts global population in trouble. All nations coordinates partnership to allocate hundred dollars of financial aid on free healthcare and vaccines.

In conclusion, it seems to me that giving money directly to the poor people triggers the over-dependency as well as a burdensome resposibility for a nation. This is provided that such aid priotises educational sector.