Governments should introduce healthcare which prevents illness rather than cures it How far do you agree with this statement

Governments should introduce healthcare which prevents illness rather than cures it. How far do you agree with this statement?

Nowadays, there is current issue that illness prevention with introducing awareness in terms of health has to be undergone by state than recuperation. Partially, I consent to the same point of view for several reasons which I will elaborate in the following paragraph.
First of all, the awareness of individuals' health (modern people) might generate the inefficient healthcare promoted by government. Regarding the numerous information, especially from internet, those supports people more to realise their health condition. Subsequently, they would find a way of healthy lifestyle owing to medical check-up regularly. Furthermore, campaign fund will be more effective if it is reallocated to health facilities including additional advanced technologies. This would affect the decreasing mortality rate since every single hospital, even in countryside, technologically facilitates its patients – saving more life.
On the other hand, this view could incline people’s life expectancy as they would be given the way to healthy life. The healthcare which a state provides would be more accessible publicly. In regard to the benefits, people would become strong and fit. In addition, the hospital could cover all of the patients hospitalised and could gain the best treatment despite the limited facilities availability. This occurs since people have stronger immune leading to hardly get sick. Consequently, life span has a certain quality resulting in better welfare and prosperity.
To sump up, it seems to me that the healthcare programmed by the government could bring several benefits including substantially better life expectancy and health technologies for all citizens. This is as long as the campaign fund could be allocated effectively by a country.