research indicates that the characteristic we are born have much more influence on our personality and development than any experience we may have in our life which do you consider to be the major influence

research indicates that the characteristic we are born have much more influence on our personality and development than any experience we may have in our life. which do you consider to be the major influence?

A study shows the characteristics a person is born with have a far greater influence on his personality and development than any experience he may have in his life.
I think the character that is brought from birth is the main influence in personality and development in life this is because every human being is born character from both parents is always inherited through genes to children. so that among us sometimes it is not uncommon to see someone sometimes has a personality like a male parent or mother. For example, there is someone who has a friendly and loving personality, while his parents, namely his mother, has a friendly personality and his father is loving. then in development in the environment, for example, we have a personality that is able to withstand pressure while our parents are ex-military.
However, experience also has an impact on personality and development cause experience is the result of learning and adaptation in the environment. Although experience is not too dominant to have an impact on personality and development, for example, financial management behavior that previously someone did not have experience with finance. Howeveless because they are already in a work environment and learn about finance and gain experience counting large amounts of money so that it has an impact on one's personality.
In conclusion, experience is not the most important thing that affects a person in life, but the characteristics from birth are the most dominant to influence a person's personality and development in life.