some children find some ubjects such as mathemetics and philosophy too difficult to learn so some people argue that those subjects should be optional rather than compulsory To what extwnt do you agree or disagree

some children find some ubjects such as mathemetics and philosophy too difficult to learn, so some people argue that those subjects should be optional rather than compulsory.To what extwnt do you agree or disagree?

Nowdays, mathemetics and Philosophty both consider as a perpetual subjecy for children .But what is the most effective method for dealing with the topic that should be mandatory for children otherwise those subjects will be depend on choic .There is currently contentious argument over whether Mathemetics and Philosophy should be put into optional instead of compulsory in education curriculam for children.Some people believe that optional those 2 subjects might be put into compulsory rather than optional.I entirely disagree with this opinion to accommodate these subjects into compulsory.I will suppory my opinion with examples

Firstly, Mathemetics and Philosophy both are complicated to learn. For example, In Japan it is discourage to approach the children with this 2 subjects until they upgrade to the secondary level of education. If authority enforce children to study Mathemetics and Philosophy in their preliminary level of education it will cause negative effect for them.

On the other hand, both mathemetics and philosophy create basic base of intelligence for the children. For instance,both of these subjects are predominant subject and topic for job interview,requirements and other circumstances in Singapore.As a result, it is a point of notion to add Mathemetics and Philosophy as a ompolsury subject.

Another reason why disagree with the opinion is that childhood is the time to generate initiative . naïve thinking.The main reason for believing this is that children mind resemble with the shape of water.It causes deleterious effect if children enjroll with mathemetics and philosophy in the same time.It is also possible to say ,those subjects can deviate children psychology from conventional candor thinking.Take jews children as an example .They can not generate their idea as their own thinking strongly believe thatthese jews children overwhelmingly constraint Mathemetics and Philosophy from their early chaildhood .As a result It scrunize the outlook that it is right to ambivalent these subjects from include those as a compulsory .

In conclusion, although it is a common belief that Mathemetics and philosophy obviously contribute as mandetory. I believe those subjects might include as optional altercation from compulsory . Personally, I think children mind and brain fragile to take the pressure of this 2 subjects.