In some countries the high rates of crimes are committed by teenagers why this has happened the effects of the happenings

In some countries, the high rates of crimes are committed by teenagers. why this has happened? the effects of the happenings.

In few nations the increase populars rates of wrong activities doing for pupils. There are some many reasons behind this . I will discuss my upcoming paragraph.

In these days, every one know class="about">about corona virus class="it">it very harmful to everybody. Afterthat, nowadays schools,college not university not open but senior students must be serious class="about">about their studies as well as they has attenting their online class. Therefore, junior students could not showing their interesting any skills like learn, physical outdoor games. Otherwise, children only want using to mobile phone and watch to television their favorite things as like as juveniles would liking to want and class="it">it totally depends on childs mood.Infact, teenagers always play indoor games.For example, 8 ball pool, candy Crush, temple run and so others games and they are coach tomoto.

Moving furthering, first and foremost, they are not attempt their classes