Some individuals think that working from home while of benefit to employees is actually a drawback to employers To what extent do you agree or disagree

Some individuals think that working from home, while of benefit to employees, is actually a drawback to employers. To what extent, do you agree or disagree?

Some people think that working from home appears to bring many benefits for the workers but not the employers. in my opinion, employers can take full of advantages of working home as well
On the one hand, the spread of telecommunication technology – using the internet, mobile phones and tablet pc – has opened up a new range of possibilities for workers to carry on their tasks effectively and efficiently. By working from home, they can manage their time on their own and strike a balance between work and rest. For example, employees have no need to get up early in the morning to get to work, even though they could theoretically run business form their bedroom. Not only that, without the presence of immediate supervisors, or less distractions of coworkers, unimportant meetings and unnecessary interruptions, employees feel less stressful and more relaxing, stimulating. Those two factors both play a part in boosting their productivity and job satisfaction.
on the other hand, by allowing employees to work at home, employers can widen the base from which they recruit and boost the chances of capitalising on rich human capital. For instant, parents with childcare responsibilities and those with disabilities prefer to work at home. distance between their workplace and their place of residence has never ceased to be a disadvantage. Home working enables working people to perform their job at ease, and thus give employers more options in human resource use.
in conclusion, it is clear that working from home can bring potential benefits for employers as much as employees.