Some people advocate death penalty for those who committed violent crimes Others say that capital punishment is unacceptable in contemporary society Describe advantages and disadvantages of death penalty and give your opinion

A thousand years ago, a potentate of territory promulgated the death penalty to discipline someone who has broken their rules, and this law has now existed in a numerous countries around the world. In contemporary society, there are several places utilise capital punishment so as to execute murders; however, the rest of countries raise a firm objection like Japan. Therefore, like other statues, capital punishment includes both benefit factors and downsides.
To begins with its practical characteristics, it is one of the factors that maintain social equality. Firstly, it is impossible for criminals to do the worst deeds over and over again. Humans are now facing with myriad sorts of an exceedingly dangerous criminal like murders, rapists or human traffickers, so as they are sentenced in the court, they have no ability to do bad deeds. Besides, to alert each other not to enter the path of sin. Victim’s family have a tendency to take a terrible revenge on their member’s family killers as the murder killing their members is not executed, so victims enable them to become a killer – this is a long strings crime. For the purpose to prevent violent crime, the government takes an advantage of capital punishment as an executive tool to deal with the conflict between victims, their families and murders.
On the other hand, some people spur their government to eliminate an immoral law, for it goes against natural one. Firstly, opponents consider killing murderers is the same murder, so a firing-squad whose duty is to punish criminals by shooting them will become an obsession and under high pressure. Besides, it does not deter crime. People believe that fear of death penalty can stop others from committing offenses in fact that there is no clear evidence or proof that is more effective in reducing crime that life imprisonment. The lest one is that the risk of executing an innocent person can be never anticipated. If the panel of judge declare unfair sentence, citizens will lose faith authorities and justice.
From my perspective, I should my country would replace this law by other punishments by virtue of not a good deterrent. Right to live is basic right of any human being so nobody, even authorities have right to infringe another human life. We can consider replaced laws such as special life imprisonment in which murders have never a chance to communicate with anyone, irrespective of their families, soldiers of staffs, thereby prisoners have time to repent of what they did and face their bad deeds.
From all the aforementioned arguments and subjective concepts above, capital punishment can control violence in society, and citizens feel safer. Notwithstanding, I utterly think that it is unduly necessary to wipe out this punishment in today’s modern world owing o humanity, standards of morality and all.

Essays by the user: