some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals other say that there are more important environmental problems discuss both these views and give your own opinion

some people say that the main environmental problem of our time is the loss of particular species of plants and animals. other say that there are more important environmental problems.
discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is thought by majority of people that the extiction of groups of animals and plants is the considerable environment issue in the modern age. However, others believe there are numbers of enviromental problems must be solved beforehand than this notion. In my point of view, the protection effort from goverment such as prohibition of hunting endangered animals and prevention deforestration might be beneficial to worldwide climate issue such as global warming, flood and landslide.

The authority prevents a significant decline in endangered animal populations and rare species of plants by conducting a policy of wild hunting and deforestration. By this method, the goverment has right to sentence the punishment towards individual and group who spoil to the lives of nature. For instance, the Indonesia authority saved more than 10 of orangutan species from illegal hunting, and gives sanction to the group by a 10-year in jail.