Some people say that main way to be happy in life is to have lot of money How might having lot of money can make people happy what are the things in life can make people happy

Some people say that main way to be happy in life is to have lot of money. How might having lot of money can make people happy. what are the things in life can make people happy

Having a lot of money or being wealthy, is generally considered as a sign of happiness in life. Although several ways can be explained for the role of money in how it can help people to achieve happiness, a number of principle factors are suggested by high-educated psychologists to have sense of content in life.
From materialistic view point, money is everything. If people had money, it would be easy to overcome each challenge. Individuals with this ideology see all difficulties when it comes to not affording to buy needs – shelter, food, or clothes. In other words, human has desire to have more; for mitigating this feeling, which is sign of happiness, people need money. Therefore, money has a problem-solver part for them to achieving satisfaction.
However, nowadays, by emerging a diversity of depression among people, particularly wealthy one, the subject of happiness has been becoming a hot topic among therapists and psychiatrists. according to the article “Why we should try to be poor” written by Amanda Glassy in Mental Health magazine, having reliable family and friends is by far the most prominent factor and beats the first place of money in the list of happiness factors. Surprisingly, 80% of people who had participated in her survey had informed that being healthy is more important to feel content rather than having money.
In conclusion, it is not doubtable that some people believe that having a lot of money can lead them to the satisfaction in variety of ways, but from scientific aspect, recently not only money has lost his role in the way of gaining fulfillment in people’s life but also a plethora of factors are considered as the ways towards peacefulness in life.