Some people think that zoos are cruel and should be closed down Others however believe that zoos can be useful in protecting wild animals Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion

Some people think that zoos are cruel and should be closed down. Others however believe that zoos can be useful in protecting wild animals. Discuss both opinions and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, the zoos are very popular but some people think it should be
closed
. And I totally agree with that opinion because of several reasons.

First of all, zoo animals are kept in artificial environments so they have to stay inside the cages or have limited space. Therefore, they cannot experience real life and go anywhere they want. For example, monkeys can jump from this tree to another tree and keep jumping without limit; however, there are very few trees in their cages so it’s quite difficult for them to do it in the zoos.

Secondly, zoo animals rely on humans and some people think it’s good for them. but it’s really bad because they will never know how to survival in real life like hunting, protecting themselves from humans or the other animals, getting food.

Thirdly, zoo animals don’t have the freedom because they are just tools for people to entertain. Moreover, when they are no longer worth using, they will be sold or killed by humans.

To sum up, zoo animals are completely dependent on humans, they cannot live their own life. For me, that is main reason why the zoos should be
closed
.