Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal of more money than people in other important professions Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair Discuss both these views and give your opinion

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal of more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

Nowadays, people’s opinions differ as to whether sportspersons are worth receiving high income than others in several fields. While some concede that this is equitable, I am of the view that money should be distributed to all people base on their dedication suitably.

On the one hand, it is undeniable that sports players could result in positive influences on their countries. Firstly, this is because the international achievements attained in competitions can ameliorate the nation’s image globally and bring great pride to their nations. Hoang Xuan Vinh – a Vietnamese gunner, for instance, reaching the highest position in the Olympics Games, which led to a more visible look of victory’s country to viewers. Secondly, sports celebrities should be given higher salaries than others as the risks they have to face. These famous athletes sometimes endure scrutiny and invasion of privacy from paparazzi who are working for media benefits. A great deal of money, therefore, helps them to afford appropriate security to protect themselves.

On the other hand, I believe that professionals working in other sectors are worth receiving money which is suitable for their labor and dedication like top sportspeople. It is a fact that educational and medical professions play a far more vital role in our society. This is particularly the case for the teacher who provides a wealth of knowledge as a way of giving better chances for students to broaden horizons and pursue their dream jobs. Another typical example regards to new vaccine invented by scientists, saving millions of human life from COVID-19. Additionally, while some sports stars are given time to rest after each, it is unjust for people working in other fields such as medical staff, teachers, or scientists that they have to sacrifice their efforts and time to make it easier for people to maintain their life during the context of diseases.

In conclusion, giving professional sports athletes a higher income than others is still a topic of debate. With these aforementioned reasons, I am convinced that it is fair for all professionals to receive a great deal of money with their dedication to the nation.