When designing a building the most important factor is intended we of the building rather than its outward appearance To what extent do you agree or disagree

When designing a building, the most important factor is intended we of the building rather than its outward appearance. To what extent, do you agree or disagree?

Some people consider that the basic aspect of a building design is its intended purposes rather than the outside. I agree this viewpoint despite the fact that a magnificent looking structure will improve the beauty of its surrounding.
Initially, it is undeniable that the outer design is a vital factor when designing a building. The exterior appearance of a building reflexes culture and religion in a location where it is constructed. To illustrate, the outward appearance is the primary aspect to distinguish the architecture between two different culture such as Chinese culture and Western one. Moreover, due to a good - looking structure, a building can easily attract hordes of customers or tourists. Alike the high – class or high – end brands, not only focusing the produce quality, but they also pay more attention on their shop facades in order to appeal their customers. Therefore, the external looking is one of the prior aspects when designing a construction.
On the other hand, I am of the opinion that the key consideration in a construction design is its function. A building is considered as being utilitarian when it is able to apply for the purpose of each building types such as: office buildings, schools or hospital. If a construction is compitable with work environment, in result of enhancing the operation of the staff and the enterprise, it is considered as a utilitarian one. Additionally, people select a particular place when it can support their demands on their occupation or their daily lives. Consequently, a construction should improve people’s quality life because of what it offers inside, not due to its external appearance.
In conclusion, while the outside of a building is an important aspect when it can beatify its surrounding, I agree that its intended goal should be prioritized in a design.