write an essay about your favorite books

Today young people tend to be discouraged by failures, negative thinking, and giving up. If you are one of them and you don’t know what you need, you can try reading the book “THINK AND GROW RICH” by author NAPOLEON HILL. Those profound philosophies and positive lessons on lifestyle, thinking will help you. So, in this essay, I will review that great book and recommend it to you.
“THINK AND GROW RICH” is one of the best-selling books about teaching people to be rich and it is loved by a lot of people, especially our young people. “THINK AND GROW RICH” is known for the name “The 13 Principles of Getting Rich”, it was written by Napoleon Hill and was published for the first time in 1937 and is fast famous. That book is very popular not only in the past but also in the present and in the future, it sold over 60 million copies with over 100 languages in the world.
Why “THINK AND GROW RICH” is famous? Because of its content. The special thing about this book is that it includes 13 parts with 13 different rules to being rich. Writing by fact stories from the life and lessons are easy to understand, will help the readers from surprise to different surprise. Thirteen rules that the author wrote in this book are Desire, Faith, Autosuggestion, Specialized Knowledge, Imagination, Organized Planning, Decision, Persistence, Power of The Master Mind, The Mystery of Sex Transmutation, The Subconscious Mind, The Brain, and The Sixth Sense. Throughout of 13 parts, readers can see more clearly about life's philosophy and success. Moreover, they will have a lot of experience and you will notice that success or failure depends on each of us, the way you think will impact your result and your success. That is the light point of this book.
Is “THINK AND GROW RICH” convincing? Yes, it is. The content of the book is very convincing and moving. The book not only helps you better understand the secrets of success of famous names such as Edison - a brilliant inventor whose training time in school is only 3 months or like Henry Ford - who was considered uneducated but has become a tycoon in the car industry with a huge fortune but also of many talented people in many different fields who have succeeded with starting from nothing. That is a great book for those who lost their belief in themselves and for those who want to find a road to success. For me, “THINK AND GROW RICH” is the best selection, it helps me know what I need and what I do. In conclusion, it is also a great book which I’ve read.
Above are the reviews of "Think and Grow Rich". This is one of the Self - Help books that you should have in your bookcase. This book is really convincing, and it gives you a lot of experience that normal people have to lose many years to get. Reading with many people is to be easy to sleep but own with "13 you think rich, enriching", making you up to 5, 6 hours to read all the books. Certainly, each of us to read and read many times to understand almost completely, Napoleon Hill wants to convey to us.