Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using facebook as a means of online instruction You may compare with other tools like zoom etc Relevant examples of your own experience can be included

Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of using facebook as a means of online instruction. You may compare with other tools like zoom etc. Relevant examples of your own experience can be included.

There is an irrefutable fact that thank to the development of internet, online learning becomes an ideal and wonderful choice.teachers often choose to teach online, and Facebook becomes the medium of online instruction.Although, Facebook has a large number of users, but this is not a specialized platform for training.Therefore, it still exists the "gain" and "lose".

It can be said that students make it easier to find support and help which has some noteworthy positive effects.using Facebook will give students the opportunity to interact with teachers and improve learning quickly and effectively.For example, after a teacher assigns an assignment to the students, some students still have questions.teachers and other students will help this student by answering those questions.In this way students find immediate help without having to wait unnecessarily.Last, the benefit of using Facebook to online instruction is that it creates the most comfortable learning space for learners.that means we can be wherever we are most comfortable to begin the lesson.it can be at home, a café, etc; or anywhere that gives us a good mood and a sense of comfort.

Despite these aforementioned benefits, several drawbacks do exist.One disadvantage of using Facebook to learn online would be requires you to have an internet connection, must have technology equipment to connect with teachers, exchange knowledge with teachers only via the internet.For example, if you don't have a smartphone, your computer or your internet connection is unstable, you can't interact and learn.Another negative aspect of it would be easily distracted. In other words, when using Facebook to study, many of you are still distracted by countless other interesting things on social networks, good movies, websites or fierce game battles. This makes the effectiveness of online learning sessions not high.In conclusion, it is worth considering that there are both advantage and disadvantage of using Facebook to study.

We deny the advantages and superior features of online learning for learners.But each person needs be responsible for his or her studies to get good academic results.