Some people feel that children should be educated in single sex schools others argue that mixed schools are better what is your opinion

Some people feel that children should be educated in single sex schools; others argue that mixed schools are better. what is your opinion?

Co-education has become very common these days. There are many who feel that same gender schools or universities are of utmost benefit. However, I like many, believe in the idea of enrolling boys and girls in the same school as it has augmented merits which are discussed in the ensuing paragraphs.
To begin with, having both the genders on the same education platforms have manifold advantages. For one, it gives an opportunity to the students to learn about the opposite gender. This may, indeed, be very fruitful as they have to face the gender counterparts in their future course of life like at workplaces or any social meetings. Such a scenario will also make people more respectful for the opposite sex rather than being shy when they meet. A report revealed that the students who studied in a school where both the genders are present have an alleviated confidence to deal with females at their workplaces.
Additionally, having both the genders present while they are studying will enhance their level of empathy for other sex. They would be pre-equipped with many details before even they step into their future course of action. This will help to develop a better bond between the two genders. For an instance, the students who are a part of co-education are better spouses – as revealed by a report by Harward university in 2020.
On the other hand, the fact that such scenarios stage school harassments and also may lead to disturbances for some as they may be more interested in their personal affairs rather than focusing on studies. This can be avoided if the same gender schools become more prominent.
In recapitulation, though there a few negatives of schools that enroll both- boys and girls but, when a larger perspective is considered it will prove to be very advantageous. Being aware of some negatives may help to decrease them especially by organizing some seminars and counselling sessions.