There are many different types of music in the world today Why do we need music Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays

There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music?
Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music
that is heard everywhere nowadays?

Music is the heart of human societies since the dawn of civilization. Music is becoming part of our daily routine, culture, and an irreplaceable treatment. As the developing of human beings, the raising question is that the classic styles of music should be focussed more than the commercial one. When it comes to me, I definitely advocate this school of thought based on some following reasons. ( luận điểm theoretical poit)
In the first place, the captivation of music in human life is irresistible, regardless of old, age, gender, social status. First, people, including me, find it difficult to not listen to that soft, ear-catching songs in our spare time. No matter what kind of music individuals pursue, people now can enjoy a wide range of songs from folk music to rock performances. Second, music is a vital part of any cultural activities and holidays, making them become representative of the culture of a certain nation or area. For example, Northern Europe is renowned for Rock music while Asia is known for its folk songs. Finally, having hectic schedules and being isolated, modern citizens hardly live a normal life without the cure from music.
In the second place, Not only is music significant, but traditional music also brings history and moral merit. Needless to say, the presence of music is as long as the history of human beings, which makes folk songs more important than the international music that bears little meaning. Besides, recent music is only used for recreation, and hardly does it appear on cultural performances or rituals. Although commercial music attracts the youths, the mature individuals, the majority part of the population, prefer traditional music. As time goes by, people will have lots of experience and sufferings, leaving only those meaningful folk songs that can reach their soul. For example, rather than listening to pop music like I was in university, I spend more time listening to Vietnamese folk songs these days.
All in all, if all factors are contemplated, people can be easy to reach a conclusion is that music is necessary for every facet of human life, and that people should keep their interest in traditional music based on its infinite value.