Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

Because the world is changing so quickly, people now are less happy or less satisfied with their lives than people were in the past.

So vital is consideration of this fact that by the passage of the time world have a lot of transitions from some levels to another. Nowadays because of some changes take place for example in environment, technology and so on, the people's life exposes to some beneficial and harmful updates day by day, that the beneficial changes is less than the harmful ones. For instance in these days the number of unhappy persons is countless that in the following paragraphs some reasons are going to be discussed about that.

Firstly, in these days technologies has had a lot of progress that it led to appear some devices such as Tablet, Mobile, Xbox games and so on. these products cause some loneliness for people, because they spend a lot of time on them, for this reason they do not have enough time for being with the family and their friends. So after a while they will be addictive to technology products and solitary.

what is more, in the past the foods were so healthy and all of the crops were organic. On the contrary, these days all of the agricultural products are chemical, because the government do to the increasing in the population do not have enough time to cultivate the organic products. So due to the chemical products the diseases such as cancer, MS and so on are increasing in the world. To exemplify, there is a proverb that states: Healthiest body, Happiest life. Hence even more the people get diseases they will be more sad and depressed.

Thirdly, because of the increasing in population and needs, the expectation of the people living in society has been increased. As a result, they should work full time or sometimes all of the day. Consequently, it is not a good point because they do not have enough time to afford for themselves mentally and physically for example doing sport.

In a nutshell, as I mentioned above I agree with the statement that people are more stressful and depressed nowadays.