our current way of life will have a negative impact on future generations

Our life is full with convenience than ever before. The society has produced new technologies to make our life finer. Some people might think our way of life will have a positive effect on future generations, and some may not. Personally I believe that the kind of life we are leading now will have negative impact on future generations for two main reasons, which I will explore in the following essay.
The main reason is that as technology improves the need of movement is decreasing, and thus it causes humanity to become more inactive. The further technology advances human resources will no longer be of use, this call for soaring rate in unemployment. A contemporary example of technological unemployment is the displacement of retail cashiers to self-service tills. Just as horses were gradually made obsolete by the automobiles, humans’ jobs have also been affected throughout history.
The second reason is that the vehicles that we use to facilitate our lives are causing pollution. This pollution shows negative impact not just ourselves but the nature itself. For example motor vehicles release greenhouse gases which contribute to climate change. Climate change affects every corner of our planet – from poles to the tropic, from the mountains to the oceans. All species are linked by nature if one species get damaged all species are affected through food web. The ocean has soaked up between 20 and 30 percent of human-induced carbon emissions, not only causing ocean acidification but also raising the temperature of the water as well. This leads to extinction of some sea creatures.
In conclusion, our current way of life will have negative impact on future generations. This is because humanity is becoming too dependent on technology. Thus we should make greater decisions regarding our future to ensure a better tomorrow.