People work because they need money to live What are some OTHER reasons people work Discuss one or more of these reasons Use specific examples and details to support your answer

People work because they need money to live. What are some OTHER reasons people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.

Most people in the world primarily work in order to survive. Nevertheless, there are a lot different reasons that can motivate people to work. So, people work because, firstly, they want to become more experienced, secondly, they enjoy their job and, thirdly, they want to make the world better. I will explore these reasons in the following essay.
First of all, many people, but mainly students work because they need work experience while they are studying if they want to be hired in the prestigious company in the future. These people often work for free during internship or obligatory summer practice that university often requires. For instance, while I was studying at university, I was hired for the summer practice and nobody paid me. As a result, after I have finished the university, I was invited to full-time job in the company, where I had a summer internship.
Secondly, a lot of people work in low-paid professions, even if their competence allows them to work in other places. These people often work as teachers in schools and universities. For instance, I had a subject – econometrics. The professor who taught this subject is very qualified person. His name is Sergey. He worked for the Ministry of Economic development and his main work task was modelling and forecasting energetic consumption in the regions of the country. Nevertheless, Sergey had become a teacher after working for the state for twenty years, although he had better salary. He explains his decision by the fact that he like to communicate with people and share knowledge with them and it is far more valuable for him than having large income.
Thirdly, many people engage in volunteering, they are trying to make world better. These people usually try to reduce the pollution of environment, to decrease the social inequality and to support people who need help. For instance, my friend does volunteer work. Every week he meets with other activists and they clean up the city, gather rubbish and separate them in order to sent for recycling. Moreover, my friend often helps different elderly persons that cannot take care about themselves. He purchases products for them and does household chores. My friend strongly believe that his duty is improving the world.
In conclusion, not only do many people work for money but also work in order to get an experience, to enhance worlds welfare and get enjoyment.