Some people believe that mother should not work Others argue against this Consider the problems that a working mother faces Do you believe a mother should work

Some people believe that mother should not work. Others argue against this. Consider the problems that a working mother faces. Do you believe a mother should work.

Mothers are those beautiful gifts of nature, who suffers a lot and can give up anything for their children and their family members: they are the special creation of god. Almost every mother do some sort of work: they care children, family members, and household. However, some people may argue that mother should stay at home doing barely anything. In my opinion mothers could involve in any sort of work they like. Following hardships are encountered by a mother, who is in work.
First, working mother face the challenge is management of time, because those mothers who are involved in job find hard to manage time for family and work. Since she has to cook food for family, care children, do household chores, and go for a job; it’s hard to give time to each part. And if the woman has many children and large family members than she even does not have time to care for herself. However, in spite of these problems mother should work because work makes mother refreshed and active, against the banal household works.
Secondly, working mother faces the problem of excessive workload and lack of self-care, since she would be involved in double work—family work and job work. In other words, she could not get enough time to look herself; she could not eat properly, eat healthy food, or take care of illness. If she is ill, even she has to go to work or care for her child. So, it is arduous task to be as working mother. Nevertheless, if she can manage such hardship, than she could work which would certainly benefit her.
All in all, mothers, who work they would certainly benefit in different ways; they would be independent financially, makes her fit and healthy. Additionally, work makes women refreshed, motivated, and updated, since they would meet different kinds of people in work, would get job trainings. All this would benefit mothers who work and I am sure that mother should work in those field which they like.