Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Face to face communication is better than other types of communication such as letters e mail or telephone calls Use specific reasons and details to support your answer

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Face-to-face communication is better than other types of communication, such as letters, e-mail, or telephone calls. Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Face to face communication was the main choice few decades ago, but now there is various ways of communication. Nowadays, distant means of communication is very popular. In my opinion, face to face communication is not better than other types of communication. I present following points to support my answer in three points.
Firstly, for face to face communication require lot of time, because we have to manage our busy schedule to meet. Nowadays, every people are busy and to manage time is arduous task. Additionally, face to face communication will be economically expensive – one required to spend money on travel, food, clothing probably.
Secondly, letters, telephone calls are easy means to communicate – no need to spend time, would be cheap, and other various advantages. One day I had to send message to my friend that he had passed exam, so I called him. For this case, if I had to meet him, then it would be boring and irritating task. So, for this case I must had to choose telephone call.
Finally, other means to communicate would be benign in the case of security reasons. For example, if two political leaders to communicate, than call or letter would be easy, secured way to exchange messages because it would require lot of security personals to take care of them. However, message should be properly encrypted ( should not be leaked). In conclusion, we can say that other means of communication is better than face to face communication.