conducting experiments on animals

conducting experiments on animals

The passage was with the act of vivisection because of some important reasons in his point of view. The first reason is some important medicine would not be discovered without testing it on animals first, for example, paceline. The second reason is, humans and some animals have almost the same construction of gains, for example, human and chimpanzees have 99% similar genes. Moreover, the passage referred that the animals are being treated with care.

The lecturer has strongly disagreed with the passage. She believed that we can create those medicines without testing it on animals. Also, some substances would harm some animals and has no effect on other species. Due to that, the result will not be accurate and we can not depend on it. Lastly, the speaker thinks that animals are not treated humanly since she saw what scientists are doing to the animals.

The speaker believe that no one should be a subject of test unless the agree. Since animals do not have this privilege, we can not do anything that would harm them.